It's vital to keep your funds and personal information secure to protect your account.
Therefore, once your account is fully verified, you will be required to create a 4-digit passcode. However, you can also create a passcode before your account is fully verified.
To enable the passcode on your account, open your app and go to Settings > Enable passcode and you’ll be asked to enter and confirm your 4-digit passcode.
Benefits of the passcode:
- Adds an extra layer of protection when logging into the app
- Required to confirm withdrawal requests
Updating your passcode
Updating your passcode is easy. Just go to Settings > Update passcode and follow the required actions in the app.
If you’ve forgotten your passcode and wish to reset it, contact our support team via the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A photo/selfie with your ID document and today's date
- Please confirm the last 1-3 transactions (deposits, withdrawals, trades, etc.,) made on your account
- Please note that the request should be sent using the same email that is registered with the Change account
Should you have any further questions about the topic, please do not hesitate to contact our support team through the app or send us an email at email@example.com