You can deposit both Euros and some cryptocurrencies - BTC, USDT, and ETH.
Euro SEPA Deposits (bank transfers):
- Deposits can only be made from your own personal bank account
- If your bank supports instant SEPA payments, the funds should be credited within a few minutes. However, note that your first SEPA deposit is a part of the account verification and will be processed manually during our operational hours
- If your bank does not support instant payments, it may take up to 2 business days to receive the deposit
Note: We don’t accept euro deposits sent via SWIFT transfers
When making your first or any future deposit, make sure to always add your unique reference starting with the letter ‘C’ as the payment description, which will help us manually review your deposit, match it with your profile and credit it to your Change account.
Euro Card Deposits (debit or credit cards):
Debit/credit card deposits are enabled after you’ve made your first successful SEPA deposit from your personal bank account.
- Card deposits can only be made from a card issued under your name
- Card deposits are limited to €1,000 per transfer, and €2,000 per month (the limit is reset automatically on the 1st of the next calendar month)
- The minimum card deposit amount is €10
- Card deposits are instant
- You can deposit BTC, LTC, ETH and USDT (ERC-20 network is supported for ETH and USDT). Please do not deposit any other ERC-20 tokens as these are not yet supported
- Crypto deposits are enabled after you’ve made your first successful SEPA deposit from your personal bank account
- Crypto deposits can be made from 3rd party accounts
Should you have any further questions about the topic, please do not hesitate to contact our support team through the app or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org