A proof of payment is a document which your bank can provide you as a payment confirmation and can be a receipt (a scan, a photo or a PDF) or a screenshot from your online bank, showing the following:
- Your details — we need to see your full name and account number, and your bank’s name
- Our details — xChange AS and our account number
- Date — when the transfer was initiated
- Amount — the amount that you sent to us
- Reference — the reference you added to your payment
A proof of payment will help us attempt to locate your payment and clear it to your Change account.
Should you have any further questions about the topic, please do not hesitate to contact our support team through the app or send us an email at email@example.com