Stop Loss and Take Profit are a limit feature that helps you monitor your margin open position.
- Stop Loss - Helps you set the maximum loss you take from an open position.
- Take Profit - Helps you set the maximum profit you wish to take from an open position
Each open position has its respective Stop Loss and/or Take Profit limits.
You can set a Stop Loss or/and Take Profit following the steps:
- Open a Buy or Sell position for your desired instrument
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Stop Loss’ and/or ‘Take Profit’
- Enter your desired amount and tap on ‘Save’
Should you have any further questions about the topic, please do not hesitate to contact our support team through the app or send us an email at email@example.com