Yes, at any time and without penalty. You will get all of your accrued interest for the time you were using Cash Management.
Articles in this section
- What is cash management and how does it work?
- How is Interest calculated and rewarded?
- What does 7% APY mean?
- What If I stop using Cash Management before the end of the month?
- When do I receive my interest?
- What does accruing interest mean?
- Are the funds guaranteed by the state?
- Can I opt-in or out of Cash Management at any time?
- Can I use cash management without having a Change card?
- Can I use my Change debit card without Cash Management?