In order to use Cash Management, you need to either have an activated Change debit card or you’ll need to order one and activate it. This will enable you to have both card and interest balances.
Articles in this section
- What is cash management and how does it work?
- How is Interest calculated and rewarded?
- What does 7% APY mean?
- What If I stop using Cash Management before the end of the month?
- When do I receive my interest?
- What does accruing interest mean?
- Are the funds guaranteed by the state?
- Can I opt-in or out of Cash Management at any time?
- Can I use cash management without having a Change card?
- Can I use my Change debit card without Cash Management?