Interest is calculated on an hourly basis on the current outstanding balance of the supported cryptocurrencies held on your Interest account and rewarded by the first day of the calendar month at 12:00 EET in the same supported cryptocurrency and consecutively converted into specified Fiat currency.
Articles in this section
- What is cash management and how does it work?
- How is Interest calculated and rewarded?
- What does 7% APY mean?
- What If I stop using Cash Management before the end of the month?
- When do I receive my interest?
- What does accruing interest mean?
- Are the funds guaranteed by the state?
- Can I opt-in or out of Cash Management at any time?
- Can I use cash management without having a Change card?
- Can I use my Change debit card without Cash Management?