APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield. It refers to how much interest you would earn in a 360-days standardised year. The current percentage is up to 7.00%. When you put in € 1000 at the beginning of July 2021 and keep it there until the end of June 2022 you will have €70 of accumulated interest and a total balance of €1070.
Articles in this section
- What is cash management and how does it work?
- How is Interest calculated and rewarded?
- What does 7% APY mean?
- What If I stop using Cash Management before the end of the month?
- When do I receive my interest?
- What does accruing interest mean?
- Are the funds guaranteed by the state?
- Can I opt-in or out of Cash Management at any time?
- Can I use cash management without having a Change card?
- Can I use my Change debit card without Cash Management?