In a few simple steps you can open a Buy or Sell position to trade a margin instrument.
- Buy position - Also known as long position will help you profit from an instrument price increase if predicted correctly.
- Sell position - Also known as short position will help you profit from an instrument price decrease if predicted correctly.
After you complete the verification process for margin trading, you can open a position following these steps:
- Add funds to your Margin balance
- Tap on ‘Prices’
- From the categories 'Stocks', 'Commodities', 'Metals', 'Indexes' or 'Crypto Margin' choose your desired margin instrument to trade
- Select ‘Buy’ or ‘Sell’, choose the amount you wish to invest and proceed
Should you have any further questions about the topic, please do not hesitate to contact our support team through the app or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.