If you are unable to make a successful card deposit, this may be due to a few simple reasons. Please make sure of the following:
- The card is issued in your name
- The card you’re trying to deposit with is issued by a credit or financial institution located in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- The card is valid and enrolled for e-commerce transactions
- The card is linked to a bank account with sufficient funds, and you have not exceeded your daily/monthly limit
- You were asked and successfully confirmed 3DS
It sometimes happens that the card payments are not approved by the card issuer. In that case, please contact your card issuer to find out the reason and to make sure the future payments to us are approved.
Please do not exit the flow before the 3DS screen is triggered and you finalise the payment fully. If you leave the deposit screen, the deposit will fail as the duration was too short to send the request to the card issuer.
If the money was deducted from your bank account but was not credited to your Change account, please contact our support team via the app or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.