If you can’t deposit to your account using your debit or credit card, it might be due to a few simple reasons.
To resolve some of the most common issues, please check the following:
- The card in use is a physical card issued by a credit or financial institution located in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- The card is valid and enrolled for e-commerce transactions
- The card is linked to a bank account with sufficient funds, and you have not exceeded your daily/monthly limit
- The card is issued in your name
- You were asked and successfully confirmed 3DS
To resolve failed card deposits associated with your credit card issuer, we recommend that you reach out to your bank or credit card issuer for more information and ask them to permit future transactions on your account going to Change Invest.
After you have contacted your payment card issuer, you can try again by following these steps:
- Open the Change App
- Select Deposit from the green, menu button
- Select Euro deposit
- Select Debit or Credit Card and hit the “next” button
Please do not exit the flow before the 3Ds screen is triggered and you finalize the payment fully. If you leave the deposit screen, the deposit will be automatically failed as the duration was too short to send the request to the card issuer.
If the money was deducted from your bank account but was not credited to your Change account, or showing “pending” status on the App, please contact our support for advice.