A Limit Order allows you to buy or sell a particular asset at a desired price, and the order will be executed at that price or slightly lower (when buying) or higher(when selling), based on how quickly the market moves.
Here’s how you can set up a Limit Order:
- Tap on the ‘Prices’ tab in the bottom of the screen
- Choose your desired asset
- Select ‘Buy’ or ‘Sell’
- In the upper-right corner of the screen tap on Market order and select Limit order
- Read the brief explanation of Limit Order
- Specify the maximum price per coin that you’re willing to buy or sell at
- Enter the amount you would like to buy or sell; preview and confirm
Creating a Limit Order will immediately lock your balance for the amount of that order. You can still view how much of a particular asset (including Euro) you own from the portfolio screen. However, you can’t invest that balance until the Limit Order is cancelled or completed.
Should you have any further questions about the topic, please do not hesitate to contact our support team through the app or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.