We strongly recommend enabling two-factor authentication as it provides an additional layer of security to your account.
To turn on two-factor authentication, go to Settings > Two-factor authentication and follow these steps:
- Click the green "Off" button
- Copy the secret key and then open your Authentication app (we recommend using Google Authenticator), and do not press “Done”
- Go to your authentication app and tap on the plus sign to add an account
- Use the Change secret key to add your Change account to the Authentication app to start generating the Two factor code
- Once your account is added, you can then copy the 6-digit two-factor code from the authentication app
- Open the Change app and press ‘Done’
- Enter your password and the 6-digit two-factor code to activate 2FA
In case you face any issues with your account, please contact our support team via the app or email at email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.