If you see charges on your card for transactions that you don’t seem to recognise, please double-check the following:
- If you know the merchant and have purchased goods/ services from them - you may have been charged more than once by mistake or there was some technical issue. Please reach out to them directly, and explain the situation and the merchant will be able to fix this issue for you
- If you don’t recognise the merchant/not used your card:
- Block your Change card
- Notify local authorities (police) and let us know via the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If/when we receive a request from your local authorities, we will fully cooperate
- If you need to order a new card, you can do that by following the steps described in this article
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our support team via the app or email us at email@example.com for further investigation.