It depends on how the market perceives the different attributes and potential of each token. Utility token price should be more influenced by the potential of future services, equity-like token more on the overall financial success of the company.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about the initial CAG utility token offering?
- What was the dollar value of CAG at inception?
- What will happen with CAG after token swap?
- Will the new equity-like CNG token be priced higher than CAG token?
- What is the token swap?
- Why are you doing the token swap?
- Why is it useful for me?
- Which countries are eligible for the token-swap?
- What happens if I'm not eligible to swap?
- What does the token swap voting mean?