Like with every asset, price is determined by the market. At the moment CAG is not tied to CNG anymore which can translate to larger cap between the token prices. The CNG price reflects the valuation of the company as the holders will be able to convert their position to shares of the company. The CAG is a prepayment token which allows users to pay for the services with added benefits.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about the initial CAG utility token offering?
- What was the dollar value of CAG at inception?
- What will happen with CAG after token swap?
- Why is the CNG token price different from the CAG token price?
- What was the token swap?
- Why did Change do the token swap?
- Why is Change converting CNG to company shares?
- Why should I convert my CNG to shares?
- Which countries were eligible for the token-swap?
- Which countries are eligible for the CNG conversion?