Using the Change app you can deposit both fiat - Euro and crypto - BTC, USDT, and ETH.
Euro SEPA Deposits (bank transfers):
- Deposits can only be made from your own personal bank account
- If your bank supports instant SEPA payments, the funds should be credited within up to 15 minutes. However, note that your first SEPA deposit is part of the account verification and shall be processed manually during our operational hours
- If your bank does not support instant payments, it may take up to 2 business days to receive the deposit
- Please note that we do not accept euro deposits sent via SWIFT
When making your deposit, make sure to add your unique reference starting with the letter ‘C’ as the payment description, which will help us credit the funds to your Change account.
Euro Card Deposits (debit or credit cards):
Debit/credit card deposits are enabled after a SEPA deposit from a personal bank account has been successfully received and processed on our end.
- Card deposits can only be made from a card on your name
- Card deposits are limited to €1,000 per transfer, and €2,000 per month (the limit is reset automatically on the 1st of the next calendar month)
- The minimum card deposit amount is €10
- Card deposits are instant
Crypto Deposits (BTC, USDT and ETH):
- Crypto deposits are enabled after a SEPA deposit from a personal bank account has been successfully made
- Crypto deposits can be made from 3rd party accounts
If you have further questions, please contact our support team via the app or email at email@example.com.