Fingerprint login and two-factor authentication are possible with your account.
Click on the Settings tab in the bottom-right corner of the application screen.
You'll see 2-Factor authentication and Fingerprint login option under Account.
To turn on 2FA:
- Click the green Off button
- Copy the secret key or scan the QR-code (we recommend using Google Authenticator)
- Go to your authentication app and paste the secret key to enable the verification method
- Press Done in the Change application
To use the Fingerprint login:
- Ensure that your phone already has this feature
- Once enabled in your phone click the slider on the settings tab
- It should now show that this feature is enabled
If you have any *trouble logging in please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
*disabling 2FA in the event of a logout will require an email to support, including a copy of your ID document from when you registered