If you have a minimum of 100 CNG in your wallet you’re already eligible to take part in the conversion. Before the conversion takes place (currently scheduled on September 30, 2021) you will be able to read the conversion terms and additional information about the company and shares in the Change app. Once you have read the terms you can accept them and your CNG position will be converted into Change share units which will then be available for you to trade with other shareholders.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about the initial CAG utility token offering?
- What was the dollar value of CAG at inception?
- What will happen with CAG after token swap?
- Why is the CNG token price different from the CAG token price?
- What was the token swap?
- Why did Change do the token swap?
- Why is Change converting CNG to company shares?
- Why should I convert my CNG to shares?
- Which countries were eligible for the token-swap?
- Which countries are eligible for the CNG conversion?