Technically, yes you can. After the conversion you will see your share units in the Change app and if you want you can open a Funderbeam account to buy additional shares there. However, by doing so you need to make sure you’re not violating any trading rules set by Funderbeam.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about the initial CAG utility token offering?
- What was the dollar value of CAG at inception?
- What will happen with CAG after token swap?
- Why is the CNG token price different from the CAG token price?
- What was the token swap?
- Why did Change do the token swap?
- Why is Change converting CNG to company shares?
- Why should I convert my CNG to shares?
- Which countries were eligible for the token-swap?
- Which countries are eligible for the CNG conversion?