Currently, we are able to open accounts for legal residents in the European Economic Area over the age of 18

This means that you must be able to present either:

  1. A passport issued within the EEA, or a national ID card from the EEA, or...
  2. A non-EEA passport with the addition of a MRZ readable residence card (at this time, visas and other in passport styles of permits are unable to be accepted)

We are working to expand and offer accounts to more regions of the world - you have our sincere gratitude for being patient with us while this transpires 

Did this answer your question?